Solar Panel Cleaning
Cleaning your solar panels can result in up to 25% improved efficiency!
Solar panels are normally very low-maintenance – not requiring much in terms of attention or cleaning. However, over time they will retain dust and environmental debris. Testing by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory indicates that solar panels lose between 15-25% of their energy efficiency if left uncleaned.
This means you are losing up to 25% of potential energy savings if your solar panels are not cleaned!
How JCMC can help:
- Chemical-free, eco-friendly cleaning of your panels
- We operate from the ground up, with no ladders that could damage your panels
- Our cleaning tools are gentle, preventing scratches to the surface and cells of the panels
- Our pure water cleaning solution will leave any dust, spots or residue on the panels
- The cost is low; most clients will save more in energy costs than they spend on one cleaning
Just how dirty are your panels? Daily emissions, accumulation of pollen, leaves, dust, wild fires, bird droppings, and other debris are all factors to remember when determining how much output has been decreased from the solar panels because they have not been cleaned in a while. Additionally, dirty panels run much hotter, which will decrease the lifespan of your investment.
We recommend having your solar panels cleaned twice per year for optimal performance and maintained life expectancy.
When you hire JCMC, you can expect:
- Professional, clean & courteous crew
- Always prompt, working to your schedule
- Efficient & fast service
Contact JCMC today for a quote!